Self Assessment Tax Returns – What information will my accountant need?

As the January 31st deadline approaches for tax returns we thought it might be helpful to list a few key pieces of information that your accountant is likely to need from you in order to make the whole process as easy as possible.

Information your accountant may need:

• If you’re employed;
          o Your P60 along with any other P45s (if you have had a second job for example). 
          o Your P11D if you have one. 
• If you are self-employed - your accounts and record of expenses 
• If you have savings – records of any interest received

Please get in touch if you need your Self Assessment Tax Return filing. We are here to make the process that bit easier.

Call 0191 491 1125 or email


<< Go back to the previous page

Taxation Solutions
  • Corporation Tax
  • Self Assessment
  • Personal Tax
  • VAT
  • HMRC Investigations
Employment Solutions
  • Payroll Bureau Services
  • RTI Compliance
  • CIS Scheme
  • PAYE year-end submissions
  • Pension - Auto Enrolment
  • P11D completions
Accountancy Solutions
  • Annual Accounts
  • Management Accounts
  • Start up advice
Management Solutions
  • Bookkeeping
  • IT systems (Kashflow)
  • Company Secretarial
  • Business Plans & Cashflow Forecasting